A Healthier, Happier, YOU!
Like always, safety is our #1 priority and Coronavirus is no exception. Due to the COVID pandemic, we have implemented additional measures to promote the health and wellbeing of our attendees and team members at lessons and events.
Our Policies and Procedures
- Frequently Touched Surfaces - We sanitize all touched surfaces in between lessons.
- Hand Sanitizer - Hand sanitizer has been a staple of Talkin' Body even before the pandemic. We provide it all events and encourage everyone to use it frequently.
- Masks - We follow all local mandates regarding the use of masks. While masks are not required unless government mandated, we welcome anyone who wants to wear one.
What’s Expected of Attendees
- Not Feeling Well? - Please, stay home if you are not feeling well, have a fever or any cold-like symptoms.
- Refund Policy - We understand the last minute nature of needing to cancel due to illness. We will refund any prepaid lesson or class provided you notify us before the start of the event that you cannot attend due to illness.
As the situation evolves, so will our approach to keeping you safe. We thank you for your patience and flexibility as we manage this difficult time and ask that you check back here for updates.
If you have any questions, you can call, text or email us.